If you get a error message on a chromebook that says that this browser is unsupported the chromebook needs updated.
To update the chromebook please follow these steps.
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- Click your account photo.
- Click Settings .
- Click Menu About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll see which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook is using.
- Click Check for Updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
If this still does not work please put in a helpdesk ticket here.