All teachers have access to their students' usernames and passwords to aid in access to PowerSchool.
- MS & HS: If students are unable to access their Schoolnet account instruct them to reset their password by answering 5 security questions FIRST using these instructions:
- Elementary students- Reset password to SCS generic password:
1. Log into Chrome browser > open “SCS bookmarks”
2. Click NCEdCloud
3. Enter your UID # and password
4. Click on Profiles
5. Click on the My Students tab
6. Check the box next to the correct student.
7. Click Change Password. (box is grayed out until box is checked)
8. Check the appropriate settings box and Enter new password.
9. Click Change Password.